And the first one to leave will be…

It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go.

We are sorry to have to do this to you, but the first scientist to be evicted is…

Mark Travis

Mark, you provided science, time, chat, and answers. Thanks to you we all know that little bit more about the immune system and general science, and we hope you enjoyed taking part!

There will be evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting students!

Who will walk off with the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on June 22, 2010 by ModShane in News. 3 Comments.

3 Responses to And the first one to leave will be…

1. Moderator - Ruth says:

Thank you so much Mark, you have been a great scientist and I’m sure the young people really appreciate the time you spent answering all their questions! I know I’ve learned a lot from your input into live chats and wish you all the best with your work in the future!!:) xx

2. panossoultanas says:

Mark T,

Many thanks for participating (i don’t want to sound cheezy…). All the best.

3. stuart says:

are you gutted